The Company Roster
Public House • Siena Tavern • Prime & Provisions • Bar Siena • Bombo Bar
Dineamic Group is looking for our next industry leader for Bombo Bar with unlimited growth potential the perfect candidate will be ambitious, enthusiastic, motivated, and inspiring with a "can do attitude".
DineAmic Group strives to develop innovate and enduring businesses in the hospitality industry by creating extraordinary experiences for our patrons. We are dedicated to creating venues that fundamentally appeal to a wide variety of guests, while also being distinctively different from the prototypical hospitality establishment.
Our restaurants, bars and related ventures raise industry standards with cutting edge concepts and mold breaking designs, while also pioneering and shaping the future of the industry.
DineAmic Group is looking for a Manager for Bombo Bar that helps ensure the skillful execution of all pastry items and develop, coach and retain a great staff, create an informed environment, that promotes individual and team success and growth, maintain a professional, creative, fun and safe work environment, the restaurants meet a responsible food & labor budget that delivers on quality, while honoring the bottom line.
This position requires someone with time-management, communication, planning and delegation skills.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Accomplishes restaurant human resourceobjectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets restaurant operational standards by implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; recommending system improvements.
- Meets restaurant financial standards by monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
- Maintains customer service by helping wait staff with table preparation and food delivery.
- Builds guest rapport by establishing relationships with frequent visiting guests.
- Recommends menus by listening to guest complaints and suggestions.
- Controls costs by minimizing waste.
- Accomplishes restaurant goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
People Management, Foster Teamwork, Giving Feedback, Customer Service, Developing Budgets, Self-Motivated, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Resolving Conflict, Food Sanitation, Coaching
Experience and Education Requirements
- BA preferred.
- At least 3 years of proven leadership experience, managing multiple units within a rapidly growing retail or restaurant organization.
- Proven track record of delivering results in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated leadership capability to build strong teams and to achieve business goals.
- Ability to plan and set goals and communicate direction to others.
Dineamic Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.