- * Public House * Siena Tavern * Prime & Provisions * Bar Siena * Bombobar
DineAmic Group is a hospitality development, management, consulting, and events company whose primary functions are to develop its own venues & concepts, and to consult with other hospitality related businesses on marketing, legal, and operational management. At DineAmic Group, we strive to produce innovative hospitality businesses and concepts by creating extraordinary experiences for our patrons with cutting edge concepts and mold breaking designs, while also pioneering and shaping the future of the industry.
We are seeking professional, energetic individuals for management positions in a fast paced, high volume bar & restaurant environment. This position will be responsible for the oversight of all FOH/BOH positions, guest interaction, supervision of beverage & food quality and maintaining service standards. Additional duties include food, beverage & supply cost analysis, hiring & training of all positions among other tasks. Previous experience required.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets restaurant operational standards by implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; recommending system improvements.
- Meets restaurant financial standards by monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
- Maintains customer service by helping wait staff with table preparation and food delivery.
- Builds guest rapport by establishing relationships with frequent visiting guests.
- Recommends menus by listening to guest complaints and suggestions.
- Controls costs by minimizing waste.
- Accomplishes restaurant goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
People Management, Foster Teamwork, Giving Feedback, Customer Service, Developing Budgets, Self-Motivated, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Resolving Conflict, Food Sanitation, Coaching
Experience and Education Requirements
- BA preferred.
- At least 5 years of proven leadership experience, managing multiple units within a rapidly growing retail or restaurant organization.
- Proven track record of delivering results in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated leadership capability to build strong teams and to achieve business goals.
- Ability to plan and set goals and communicate direction to others.
Dineamic Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.