Barrio • Public House • Siena Tavern • Prime & Provisions • Bar Siena • Bombobar •
DineAmic Group is a hospitality development, management, consulting, and events company whose primary functions are to develop its own venues & concepts, and to consult with other hospitality related businesses on marketing, legal, and operational management. At DineAmic Group, we strive to produce innovative hospitality businesses and concepts by creating extraordinary experiences for our patrons with cutting edge concepts and mold breaking designs, while also pioneering and shaping the future of the industry.
The Senior Accounting Analyst is responsible for the provision of general ledgers, records, and financial reports, the preparation and analysis of budgets, and the performance of general bookkeeping, with guidance and mentoring from other teammates and Controller.
- Prepares monthly and YTD financial statements and related reports including but not limited to balance sheets, income statements, cash-flow reports and variance analysis
- Reviews general ledger (G/L) activity to ensure all activity is properly recorded and reflected in G/L.
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of restaurant level and corporate bank accounts
- Supports preparation of annual tax documents by providing required information to outside tax accountants
- Assists the Principles with the day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations of the Finance Department including budget review and analysis
- Ensures the Accounting Analyst is processing and recording all accounts payable transactions, and ensures that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with Finance policies and procedures
- Manages the recording of revenue and receivables, and works closely with the Controller and Accounting Analysts to ensure that revenues and receivables are reconciled
- Performs the processing of functional and benefits expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets depreciation and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries, if necessary
- Prepares and analyzes the monthly budget/forecast to actual variance reports per program and department
- Performs general accounts analysis and reconciliations with the assistance of the Accounting Analyst, including bank statements, fixed assets, employer’s benefit costs, accruals and prepaid expenses
- Assists in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with minimal support structure
- Ability to work with all levels of management, including executive leadership team and restaurant operations
- Working knowledge of forecasting and financial reports
- Ability to manage supervised employees and vendor relationships
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to enthusiastically work within constantly changing priorities
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience and Education Requirements
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and a minimum of 3 years corporate accounting experience
- Multi-unit restaurant/retail experience highly preferred
- Proficiency with accounting systems and spreadsheets (QuickBooks, MS Excel)
Dineamic Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.