Barrio • Public House • Siena Tavern • Prime & Provisions • Bar Siena • Bombobar • The Builders BLDG
DineAmic Group is a hospitality development, management, consulting, and events company whose primary functions are to develop its own venues & concepts, and to consult with other hospitality related businesses on marketing, legal, and operational management. At DineAmic Group, we strive to produce innovative hospitality businesses and concepts by creating extraordinary experiences for our patrons with cutting edge concepts and mold breaking designs, while also pioneering and shaping the future of the industry.
We have an immediate opening for a Social Media Coordinator with 1-2 years of social media & digital content development experience with a strong passion for the food & beverage industry. Candidates should be able to confidently utilize all forms of social media to promote and strategically match our current concepts’ brand identity and digital voice. Strong creative writing and witty sense of humor required.
We want YOU, the social media guru that you are, to join our tight-knit & family-like team as we embark upon tremendous growth & expansion in the hospitality industry. To be successful at DineAmic Group, you should not just be comfortable with social media & content creation but hungry to jump in and assist on all fronts. You must be willing to be a team player in the Marketing & Communications department and contribute to multiple facets of DineAmic Group.
#WHENDUTYCALLS | The Job Gist
This individual will be responsible for working alongside the Social Media Manager on the daily execution of social media marketing across seven (+) brands. In addition to social updates, creative writing & content creation for corporate email marketing & blog campaigns are a large focus in this role.
- Goal & results oriented -- ability to devise an action plan and work independently to succeed in proving results
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong creative vision & branding mindset
- Schedule weekly on site visits / photoshoots with culinary team at all restaurants to generate social content & creative ideation
- Help organize and manage corporate photo archives including Pinterest pages
- Work with influencers and help plan / host events to drive attention and increase buzz and awareness
- Forecast trends in the hospitality industry as well as social / technology industry
- Utilize HootSuite, Sprout Social or other reporting & analytical software to provide departmental insights
- Help compile and maintain content calendars with key brand initiatives and social media campaigns
- Work closely with in house Marketing team on promotion ideation & strategy to generate social awareness
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees and report directly to the Director of Marketing, Senior Marketing Manager & Social Media Manager
- Present research & development effectively under a variety of conditions (one-on-one, group, team meetings, etc)
#WORKETHIC | Personality Matters
- Fun, results oriented person who doesn't take themselves too seriously and is someone people love to work with!
- Ability to successfully work on your own as well as in a group setting – a team player!
- To be an overall extension of the marketing team who can help with events, promotions, anything and everything!
- Comfortably work in an office environment where no two days are the same. That’s the fun of it all.
- Multi-tasking outside of your scheduled day may occur but you are okay with that because you are on board to get whatever is needed in a fast paced & exciting environment done.
#THEFINEPRINT | Experience & Education Requirements
- 1-2 years’ social media marketing experience including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Mail Chimp, etc
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital content creation & brand maintenance
- Photography experience (knowledge using Canon camera + editing software)
- Graphic Design and Photoshop knowledge a plus
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in marketing or communications
- Experience in the food & beverage industry preferred
- Personal writing samples & references required
DineAmic Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.