DineAmic Group is a hospitality development, management, consulting, and events company whose primary functions are to develop its own venues & concepts, and to consult with other hospitality related businesses on marketing, legal, and operational management. At DineAmic Group, we strive to produce innovative hospitality businesses and concepts by creating extraordinary experiences for our patrons with cutting edge concepts and mold breaking designs, while also pioneering and shaping the future of the industry.
The Maitre D will work closely with the General Manager, Executive Chef, Managers, and employees to ensure high performance and profitability while maintaining overall excellence and hospitality throughout service each day. Responsible for all aspects of the host department at Prime & Provisions including scheduling/training hosts, maximizing sales through innovative bookings, labor analysis, establishing/maintaining contact with repeat clients, inside/outside marketing initiatives. Must have expert-level knowledge of OpenTable software.
- Promptly and warmly greets guests and accompanies them to their tables based on availability or desired seating arrangements. Oversees guest flow within the restaurant.
- Manages the reservations system.
- Promotes an overall enjoyable dining experience; promotes a clean, safe and neat environment for guests and associates.
- Advises guests on menu and beverage selections.
- Liaise between kitchen staff and dining room staff.
- Exhibits exceptional communications skills and ability to get along well with others; demonstrates flexibility, patience and a willingness to communicate with guests and staff.
- Makes special occasion arrangements for guests; promotes special in-house events.
- Works with staff of other departments to perform job duties during special events or functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
People Management, Foster Teamwork, Giving Feedback, Customer Service, Developing Budgets, Self-Motivated, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Resolving Conflict, Food Sanitation, Coaching
Experience and Education Requirements
- A minimum of 3 year’s prior experience in a Maitre D position
- Open Table Software knowledge
- Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
- Proven track record of delivering results in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated leadership capability to build strong teams and to achieve business goals.
- Ability to plan and set goals and communicate direction to others.
Dineamic Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.